My perfect start
My new owners will love:
– My whisper quiet, elevated location in a loop street
– My beautiful outlook and mountain views to the rear
– My excellent car accommodation options
Perfectly positioned in a whisper quiet loop street, this elevated three-bedroom home presents as the ideal start for young families and those looking to enter the market. Spacious and well maintained, this home offers two separate living spaces and is ready for its new owners to move in and make it their own.
The lovely main living space is positioned at the front of the home and is furnished with extensive floor to ceiling windows, allowing for endless natural light. The adjoining kitchen presents in neutral and functional condition, and has high quality inclusions such as: Bosch stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, pyrolytic self cleaning oven, gas cooktop, breakfast bar and great storage space.
Sliding glass doors provide seamless access from the indoors to the outdoors. Step out onto the expansive covered deck – perfect for entertaining family and friends throughout the seasons. Enjoy the beautiful mountain views over a cuppa, while the children play in the secure and generous rear gardens.
Light-filled, nicely maintained with endless potential, this home is ready for its new owners to move in and enjoy. If you have been looking for the perfect entry level property, be sure to inspect 11 Martley Cct, Calwell.
My features include:
• Spacious and neutral kitchen with fabulous inclusions such as Bosch appliances, pyrolytic self cleaning oven, breakfast bar and more
• Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout for year-round comfort
• LED downlights throughout the home
• Lovely light filled living space with floor to ceiling windows
• Expansive covered rear deck perfect for entertaining
• Generous rear garden secured with Colorbond fencing
• Large double garage with additional off-street parking
• 4500 litre water tank for ease of garden watering
Living Size – 116m2
Land Size – 771m2
Year Built – 1984
EER – 0.5 stars
UV – $396k
Rates – $2,444
Land Tax – $3,506