Renovated, single level gem!
My new owners will love:
– My thoughtful and quality renovations throughout
– My beautiful, landscaped gardens and entertaining space
– My convenient location just minutes to the Isabella Wetlands
– My freestanding design with no adjoining walls
Beautifully updated and immaculately maintained, this freestanding, three-bedroom townhouse is simply a delight throughout the seasons. Positioned in a whisper quiet complex, with no adjoining walls, the homes in Cromwell Park have been designed with privacy and easy-care living at the forefront.
Filled with gorgeous natural light, the living space is complete with floor-ceiling windows, two ceiling fans and a split system unit for year round comfort. The adjoining kitchen has been updated to include quality countertops, induction cooktop, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, pantry and plenty of storage.
Glass sliding doors provide seamless access from the indoors to the outdoors. As you step outside, you will appreciate the space, privacy, and security that the rear gardens provide. Designed for year-round entertaining, hosting family and friends will be effortless on the expansive, covered outdoor patio complete with cafe blinds. Secured with Colorbond fencing, you will have peace of mind while the children play on the lush grassed space, or while you potter in the various raised garden beds.
With all the hard work complete and nothing to do, you can simply move in and enjoy! Inspection is highly recommended for first home buyers, young families and downsizers looking for an easy-care property in a convenient location.
My features include:
• Lovely light filled three-bedroom townhouse in a convenient location
• Perfectly positioned in a quiet complex with easy access to South.Point, the Isabella Wetlands, local schools and local shops
• Light filled living area with split system heating and cooling unit and a lovely outlook over the front gardens
• Beautifully finished kitchen with quality benchtops, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, pantry and plenty of storage
• Spacious main bedroom with full wall of mirrored built-in robes and ceiling fan
• Generous secondary bedrooms with built in study to one
• Neutral bathroom with new shower screen and separate bath and toilet
• Ducted gas heating, three ceiling fans and a split system provide comfort throughout the seasons
• Beautifully renovated laundry with great storage options
• Covered and secure parking for two vehicles and easy access to visitor parking
• Expansive covered area – perfect for entertaining family and friends
• Large rear courtyard gardens secured with Colorbond fencing provides plenty of space for children and small pets to play
• Hyper convenient location, with easy access to arterial roads to Tuggeranong, Woden and Canberra City shopping precincts
• 120 metres to the neighbourhood ovals
• 550 metres to the local shopping centre
• 450 metres to the Isabella ELC
• 700 metre to MacKillop College
• 4-minute walk to the Isabella Wetlands
• 4-minute drive to South.Point Tuggeranong
• Easy access to Drakeford Drive, the Parkway and the Monaro Highway
Living size – 96m2 (approx)
Block size – 255m2 (approx)
Year built – 1989 (approx)
EER – 2.0 stars
Strata fees – $532 per quarter
Rates – $588 per quarter