What a wonderful place to start
My new owners will love:
• My second to none location opposite Urambi Hills
• My huge potential internally to modernise and further improve
• My lovely block with established gardens
• My lovely neighbours
What a fabulous opportunity to enter into the market in what has to be, one of the most sought-after areas of the suburb. Located just across the road from the Urambi Hills with endless walking trails at your doorstep and only a stone’s throw to the Murrumbidgee Golf Course this is a rare offering.
The home has amazing potential to modernise and further improve. Internally, it offers three bedrooms, walk through robes to the ensuite off the master bedroom and light filled living areas. The kitchen is in original but great condition with a 900mm gas cooktop, a pantry and an outlook to the fabulous rear garden.
There is sliding door access from the meals area to a wonderful covered entertaining area with a pretty garden outlook. The garden is well established and private with large trees and plenty of grassed areas for children and pets.
There is a large double garage accessible from one side and there are off street parking options.
If you are looking to enter the market but location is important, then you do not get better than this and inspection is encouraged.
My features include:
• Light filled three-bedroom ensuite home set on a block of over 850m²
• Quiet and peaceful location in the company of other quality properties
• Spacious lounge room with split system and ceiling fan for comfort
• Family/meals area adjacent the kitchen with sliding door access to the deck
• Well-appointed kitchen with 900mm gas cooktop, pantry and an abundance of storage
• Main bedroom with walk through robes and ensuite with large vanity
• Secondary bedrooms are generous in size and both have built in robes
• Family bathroom services the home with separate bath and w/c
• Rinnai instant hot water
• Repainted internally a few years ago
• Covered deck to the rear – perfect space for entertaining family and friends
• Car accommodation is provided by the double garage with storage space
• Enviable location with endless walking trails at your doorstep and only a few minutes’ drive to South.Point and ease of access to Drakeford Drive
My specifics include:
Rental estimate: $630 – $650 p/w (approx.)
Living size: 135m² (approx.)
Carport and shed: 43.80m² (approx.)
Year built: 1979 (approx.)
UV: $572,000 (2022)
My Morris make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.