My spacious, well located three bedroom townhouse with effortless convenience and spectacular outlook
My new tenants will love:
– My three spacious and versatile living areas
– My updated carpet and paint
– My renovated main bathroom with shower and bath
– My picturesque outlook
Nestled in the ‘Grevillea’ complex, this outstanding 3-bedroom property beckons those looking for an easy-care lifestyle in a quiet, family friendly neighbourhood. The townhouse is free standing and is spread upon a two levels ensuring appeal for a variety of rental situations.
The substantial north facing kitchen comes with ample storage space and access to the outdoor entertaining area and secure, level rear yard. With modern appliances, gas cooking and plenty of preparation space, you will enjoy cooking up a storm for your guests.
The light filled main bedroom is complimented with a full wall of built in robes and flows to the generously sized ensuite. The two other bedrooms contain built in robes and plenty of storage. The property offers internal access to the double garage and has separate yet versatile living and dining spaces.
The location of this townhouse is just as impressive as the property itself. The home is situated in a complex filled with manicured gardens and located next to playgrounds and parks. Only a short walk from local shops and schools and the Gold Creek Golf Club just up the road, satisfying any golfing needs as well having a swimming pool, bar, bistro and gym.
My Rental Specifics:
– Availability: Available immediately
– Lease Length: 6 or 12 months with the possibility of extension
– Groups: Considered on a case by case situation
– Pets: Considered on a case by case situation. Owner consent is required for all pets
– EER: No EER is available for this property
– Ceiling Insulation: This property complies with current legislation
My Morris make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.