Whisper quiet with gorgeous views
New buyer’s price guide $825,000
My new owners will love:
– My whisper-quiet, cul-de-sac location
– My elevated position with mountain views
– My updated kitchen with feature island
– My lovely gardens and paved entertaining area
Positioned in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac, this elevated three-bedroom ensuite home presents as the perfect start for young families and those looking to enter the property market. Located in a highly sought-after pocket of Kambah, you will love the beautiful natural surrounds this area has to offer.
As you enter, it is apparent that the floorplan has been designed with seamless day-to-day, family living in mind. Offering 140m2 of internal space, the two separate living areas are light filled and will accommodate the whole family. The spacious formal living room is positioned at the front of the home and is the perfect space to relax, unwind and take in the gorgeous views over the mountains. The kitchen has been beautifully renovated and includes a large feature island bench, breakfast bar, Bosch dishwasher, gas cooktop and pantry.
Private and easy-care, the rear gardens are complete with lovely established plantings and the paved outdoor area is the perfect space for an afternoon barbecue while the children play and explore the secure garden. Car accommodation is provided by a generous attached garage and an additional single carport.
This truly is the perfect first family home and this whisper quiet and elevated location must be seen to be appreciated. If you have been looking for a well-designed and easy-care home, be sure to inspect 10 Kirkham Place, Kambah.
My additional features include:
• Wonderful, elevated location with beautiful mountain views
• Ducted gas heating and multiple split systems intstalled
• Updated kitchen with high quality appliances
• Some double-glazed windows for energy efficiency
• Single attached garage and additional carport
Land size: 560m² (approx)
Living size: 140m² (approx)
Year built: 1975 (approx)
Rates: $2,491 per year (approx)
Land Tax: $3,606 per year (approx)