Fantastic investment potential, move-in ready, RZ2 zoning
My new owners will love:
– My light-filled living spaces
– My newly renovated kitchen
– My generous 753m² block and RZ2 zoning
– My hyper-convenient location
Conveniently located in the northernmost suburb in Tuggeranong, this three-bedroom ensuite home is perfectly positioned on a 753m² block with RZ2 zoning. With the potential to subdivide, this property will be sought after by builders, developers and first home buyers searching for a versatile block with rewarding long-term potential.
Complete with quality inclusions, the recently renovated kitchen is positioned at the heart of the home. With stone benches, 900mm gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and pantry, it is sure to impress even the most astute home chef! Spacious and well-thought out, the floorplan offers over 130m² of internal space with two light filled living areas and plenty of room for the whole family.
The rear gardens are flat, expansive and easy-care. The rear deck is covered and is a great space to entertain family and friends while the children play and explore the gardens that are secured with colorbond fencing. Whether you plan to subdivide, extend or just sit-tight, the options and potential this block has to offer are endless.
With limited RZ2 properties available in the region, you don’t want to miss the opportunity on offer at 88 Boddington Crescent, Kambah. Inspection is recommended for anyone looking for a property that has huge immediate and long-term potential.
My features include:
• Perfect location just a short walk to local shops, local primary school and neighbourhood playing fields
• Updated kitchen with stone benches, dishwasher and 900mm gas cooktop
• Generous main bedroom with built in robes and ensuite
• Ducted gas heating for comfort in the cooler months
• Single lock-up garage and additional off-street parking options
Land size: 753m² (approx)
Living size: 131m² (approx)
Year built: 1976 (approx)
Rates: $2,903 per year (approx)
Land Tax: $4,648 per year (approx)