Well located three bedroom home
My new tenants will love:
– My central location
– My peaceful street
– My well established gardens
– My open plan kitchen and dining area
– My cosy light filled lounge
– My original features
In a prime location, a peaceful street close to all the attractions of the vibrant EPIC Farmer’s Market, this inviting home is set amidst attractive gardens, on a block of approximately 696 m2. Canberra red bricks, timber framed windows and easy to maintain garden add to the outstanding street appeal.
The entry leads into a cosy home with wooden floors throughout. The kitchen and dining area feature original cabinets and light from the multiple windows. In the lounge the large window frames a view of the established back garden. Electric hearing in the lounge provides year round comfort.
Situated off the hallway at the back of the house, the ample master bedroom offers a built-in robe and features a large window with a view to the back garden. The remaining two bedrooms are modest with room to accommodate a double bed. The bathroom is presented in original condition and features a bath, shower and a separate w/c.
There is car accommodation in a carport and a single car fibro garage with room for storage. The gorgeous rear garden is completely private and planted with trees and shrubs which are resilient and well established.
This delightful home awaits its new tenants. The superb location is just a short walk to cafes, restaurants, shopping, professional suites, library, nursery and swimming pool, as well as many sought after schools, and is close to light rail!
– Availability: Available 12th September 2023
– Lease Length: 6 or 12 months with the possibility of extension
– Groups: Considered on a case by case situation
– Pets: Considered on a case by case situation. Owner consent is required for all pets.
– EER: No EER is available for this property.
– Ceiling insulation: This property is complaint with current legislation
My Morris make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.