Comfortable four bedroom home in central location
This is a great property for renters to get into the Woden area. This four bedroom free-standing home is presented in solid and comfortable order and is perfectly positioned to take advantage of the many great schools in the surrounding regions.
The generous sized main bedroom has a mirrored built in wardrobe. The remaining three bedrooms are well sized with plenty of light.
The functional kitchen is equipped with lots of cabinetry space and a combined dining area with plenty of room at meal times.
The cosy lounge area that leads to the dining area allows for comfortable living and entertaining. There is a full main bathroom plus separate toilet, internal laundry and hallway storage. The home is embraced by easy care level lawns, with a spacious fully fenced backyard which has a garden shed and clothesline.
Situated in a central location and within walking distance to local shops, schools, recreational facilities and public transport.
Centrally located, you will have access to all the Town Centre has to offer, including Westfield Woden Shopping Centre, cafés, shops, banking facilities, cinemas, clubs, the popular restaurant & bar precinct, public transport & the upcoming proposed light rail. Closer to home, you can access trails to Mt Taylor Nature Reserve & major arterial roads. Schooling options are met with the prestigious Marist College only a short walk away. Melrose High School, Sacred Heart Primary School & Torrens Primary School are also in proximity.
– Original tidy home on quiet street close to nature reserves
– Spacious front & rear yards
– Hardwood floors throughout the home
– Kitchen with plenty of storage & preparation space
– Internal laundry with external access
– Ducted heating thoroughout the property
– Outstanding location close to nature reserves & schools
• Availability: Available 16th December 2022
• Lease Length: 12 months with the possibility of extension
• Groups: Considered on a case by case situation
• Pets: Considered on a case by case situation. Owner consent is required for all pets.
• EER: No EER is available for this property.
Why The Price Range?
At My Morris we pride ourselves on the transparency of our rental process as such we believe in putting a rental range on the property to ensure that those with factors in their application that would be viewed less favourably can be countered by a higher rental offer. It also ensures that potential tenants are aware offers may be made at the higher end of the spectrum and allows them to fill out applications accordingly.
My Morris make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.