My immaculate split level unit in sought after complex
My new tenants will love:
– My main bedroom with ample room for a king sized bed and complete with walk in robe
– My additional bedrooms have built in robes and are suitable for a queen sized beds
– My European laundry located in the main bathroom
– My open plan living and dining with an additional study off the lounge offering plenty of living space
– My kitchen with gas cooking, premium appliances, an abundance of storage, and feature timber bench
– My gorgeous Blackbutt flooring to living areas with new carpet to all bedrooms
– My high ceilings with a plethora of windows to allow unobstructed views of the golf course
– My exterior of the home includes a peaceful courtyard with golf course access, top floor patio to take in the views, and an easy care garden
– My electric shutters to all upstairs sliding doors
– My split system to the lounge room for year round comfort
– My lease includes washing machine and dishwasher
– My good sized garden shed for additional storage
Urambi Village offers a lifestyle opportunity unlike anything else in Canberra. Designed by Michael Dysart and built in 1976, this peaceful complex is situated 20km from the city, close to the Murrumbidgee River, and has views of the Brindabella Ranges. Common areas include heated in ground swimming pool, meeting rooms, games room, and a half tennis court which are thoughtfully connected by paths covered with native trees and shrubs.
Unit 7 is a tr-level townhouse with generous sized rooms and offers a flexible floor plan.
Availability: Available 12th of September 2023
Lease Length: 6 or 12 months with the possibility of extension
Groups: Considered on a case by case situation
Pets: Considered on a case by case situation. Owner consent is required for all pets
EER: No EER is available for this property
Ceiling Insulation: This property is exempt from current legislation
My Morris makes all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.