My spacious living with stunning views
My new tenants will love:
– My generous open-plan living
– My lounge room with split system for year round comfort
– My modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– My ample sized main bedroom with built robes
– My additional multi-purpose room with built in robe and a study nook
– My large, sunny balcony with views of the Telstra Tower and National Arboretum
– My underground parking with lock-up storage
– My complex amenities including bbq areas, bicycle storage room and courtyard gardens
– My location to the Stromlo Leisure Centre, Forest Park, and local shops and playgrounds
This one bedroom with study is nestled within the highly sought after ‘Observatory Living’ complex which boasts a stunning courtyard with a central space featuring up to 40 breakout areas throughout, including sheltered structure for exercise and leisure. A brief stroll away, the local Coombs shops beckon with beloved establishments like the Eighty/Twenty café, Tbone restaurant, and Bottlemart, catering to the desires of Molonglo Valley residents. Your new abode awaits – a perfect blend of contemporary comfort and convenience.
The open floorplan of the apartment greets you as you walk in the front door. Both the bedroom and study have built in robes and the bathroom has modern fittings and fixtures. The kitchen comes complete with stone benchtops and glass splashback and overlooks the spacious living area with access to the large patio with area views. There is a split system to ensure comfort year-round and there is secure basement car parking and storage cage.
Observatory is adjacent to Stromlo Forest Park and is less than 15 minutes to Cooleman Court, Westfield Woden, Westfield Belconnen, Canberra City, Parliament House and to the Canberra airport.
My Rental Specifics:
– Availability: Available 12th of December 2023
– Lease Length: 12 months with the possibility of extension
– Groups: Considered on a case by case situation
– Pets: Considered on a case by case situation. Owner consent is required for all pets
– EER: No EER is available for this property
– Ceiling Insulation: This property is exempt from current legislation
My Morris makes all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.