My executive living in secluded golf course estate
My new tenants will love:
– My two storey four bedroom home with four separate living areas
– My enormous 1,336 sqm land parcel in sought after golf course estate
– My well-appointed kitchen with island bench, mains gas hob, rangehood, dishwasher and copious storage space
– My segregated main bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk through robe
– My three additional bedrooms two with walk-in wardrobes
– My smartly renovated main bathroom with separate WC
– My additional brick-lined storeroom or ideal wine cellar
– My oversized rumpus room complete with built in bar
– My two additional renovated bathrooms
– My ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling for year round comfort.
– My energy efficient solar panels where the tenant retains the rebate
– My separate oversized laundry room
– My expansive grounds with low maintenance gardens
– My solar heated saltwater swimming pool – great for the summer months
– My short distance to local primary and secondary schools, shops, Mount Arawang nature reserve and popular Kambah Pool
This striking four bedroom, three bathroom residence is brilliantly sited backing the Murrumbidgee Country Club on an enormous 1,337 sqm land parcel in arguably Kambah’s most desirable location.
The versatility and potential that this property presents is almost boundless and is absolutely ideal for the large or extended family searching for plenty of space for everyone in an idyllic semi-rural setting.
The two-storey layout facilitates a multitude of situations with both storeys containing bedrooms with walk in robes and renovated bathrooms.
The top level offers a segregated main bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk through robe, secondary bedroom, separate formal lounge room, separate dining room adjoining the well appointed kitchen as well as an additional family room with wrap around balcony overlooking the 7th and 8th holes of the golf course.
The bottom storey is complete with bedrooms two and three, a smartly renovated main bathroom with separate WC, large laundry room, massive storeroom/cellar and another informal living area complete with built in bar.
Externally the low maintenance gardens are stunning complete with established rose bushes, feature garden beds and are complemented by a solar heated saltwater swimming pool making the property perfect for summer entertaining.
The property is complete with a double garage with twin automatic roller doors and additional storage space at the rear which is complemented by the purpose built attic for even more storage.
My Rental Specifics:
● Availability: Available immediately
● Lease Length: 6 or 12 months with the possibility of extension
● Groups: Considered on a case by case situation
● Pets: Considered on a case by case situation. Owner consent is required for all pets
● EER: No EER is available for this property
● Ceiling Insulation: This property is compliant with current legislation
My Morris make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.