My single bedroom unit in the middle of the city
My new tenants will love:
– My location directly across from the Canberra Centre with restaurants, cafes, and plenty of nightlife right at the doorstep
– My large patio facing City Walk with plenty of sun to grow plants and vegetables
– My kitchen with an abundance of benchtop and storage space
– My main bedroom with built in robe and private ensuite with shower over the bath
– My private laundry with room for a top loading washing machine and separate toilet for guests
– My combined meals and living area with sliding door access to the balcony
– My split system in the lounge for year round comfort
Perfectly situated above Brunello, Canberra Wine and Spirit Merchants, and directly across from Canberra Centre, this unit is in the most ideal location for those wanting to live amongst it all.
The clever floorplan maximises use of light and space with the open plan lounge and living area suitable for any layout and offers sliding door access to the sunny patio overlooking City Walk.
The bedroom also has a sliding door to the patio, built in robes, and its own private ensuite with corner shower over the bathtub. An additional toilet is located in the private laundry within the unit which offers space for a top loading washing machine and comes with a mounted dryer.
My Rental Specifics:
– Availability: Available 23rd of February 2024
– Lease Length: 6 or 12 months with the possibility of extension
– Groups: Considered on a case by case situation
– Pets: Considered on a case by case situation. Owner consent is required for all pets
– EER: No EER is available for this property
– Ceiling Insulation: This property is exempt from current legislation
My Morris make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.