My fully furnished unit with stunning views
My new tenants will love:
– My main bedroom with mirrored sliding doors to the built in robe
– My second bedroom can be used as bedroom or study
– My spacious open-plan living
– My split-system in the lounge room for year-round comfort
– My quality pile carpets in living areas and bedrooms
– M ceramic tiled balcony with views of Telstra Tower and the hills beyond
– My quality kitchen appliances from AEG
– My stone bench tops and glass splash back
– My secure Intercom and remote door access
Located in the popular suburb of Wright, Observatory Living offers residents the opportunity to live the high life, in the tallest point of the suburb. The height of Observatory Living means that residents will enjoy expansive views to Parliament House, Telstra Tower and the Captain Cook Fountain on Lake Burley Griffin.
This apartment comes fully, comprehensively furnished and styled tastefully with every inclusion you would need. From hard and soft furnishings to cooking utensils and linens.
Observatory Living boasts a stunning central courtyard created by award-winning landscaper Jamie Durie and his team at DURIE DESIGN. The central space features up to 40 breakout areas throughout, including sheltered structures for exercise and leisure.
My Rental Specifics:
– Availability: Available 18th of September 2023
– Lease Length: 6 or 12 months with the possibility of extension
– Groups: Considered on a case by case situation
– Pets: Considered on a case by case situation. Owner consent is required for all pets
– EER: No EER is available for this property
– Ceiling Insulation: This property is exempt from current legislation
My Morris make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.