Beautiful light filled property
This stylish, thoughtfully renovated property would be fantastic for families who love to entertain. It accommodates all ages and needs, with 3 separate living spaces, including formal and informal and nice flow from the indoors to the outdoors.
When you enter the property you will notice the high ceilings, modern fixtures and the natural light throughout.
The beautifully appointed and modern kitchen is central to the home and will be the delight of the cook in the family. There is an abundance of bench space, induction cooktop and plenty of pantry space. This already light filled area is enhanced with the feature skylight and adds to the feeling of space.
The oversized main bedroom includes mirrored built in robes and ensuite. Secondary bedrooms are well proportioned, have new carpet and include ceiling fans and evaporative cooling.
The as new and modern laundry include bench and cupboard space and leads directly to the rear garden.
The home has plenty of storage including a cellar.
The well maintained, very private garden is low maintenance and perfect for children and pets. Car accommodation is provided by a single garage and there are off street parking options.
This beautiful home is located at the base of Mt Taylor with endless walking trails and feeds into the sought after Taylor Primary School.
– Four-bedroom ensuite family home in a quiet cul de sac location
– Generous and light filled open plan kitchen/living area
– Ducted gas heating throughout the property
– Split cycle air conditioning in living area
– Evaporative cooling and ceiling fans to all bedrooms
– Renovated kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher, double pantry and induction cooktop
– Appliances included fridge and front loading washing machine
– Main bedroom with built in robes and ensuite
– Secondary bedrooms are also generous in size
– Large and functional laundry
– Plenty of storage throughout including cellar
– Established private rear garden with established hardy plantings and plenty of space for children and pets to play
– Covered outdoor deck – perfect space for entertaining family and friends
– Single car accommodation and storage
Availability: Available 3 October 2022
Lease Length: 12 months with the possibility of extension
Groups: Considered on a case by case situation
Pets: Considered on a case by case situation. Owner consent is required for all pets.
EER: No EER is available for this property.
Why The Price Range?
At ONE Agency Sandy Morris we pride ourselves on the transparency of our rental process as such we believe in putting a rental range on the property to ensure that those with factors in their application that would be viewed less favourably can be countered by a higher rental offer. It also ensures that potential tenants are aware offers may be made at the higher end of the spectrum and allows them to fill out applications accordingly.
ONE Agency Sandy Morris make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.