My never lived in single level family home
My new tenants will love:
– My open plan living area with study nook and access to the rear covered patio area and back garden
– My second living area – a light filled family room located off the entry
– My main bedroom with walk in robe, carpet, and private ensuite
– My additional spacious bedrooms with built in robes and carpet
– My modern black and white chef’s kitchen complete with Omega appliances, built in spice drawers and large pantry
– My main bathroom with a separate shower, bathtub, floating vanity as well as a separate toilet
– My creature comforts such as LED downlights, plantation shutters, and hallway storage closet
– My easy care garden
– My double garage with automatic doors and internal access
At the entry of the home you find the large carpeted family room with recessed power points and hidden cable system for your entertainment setup. The open plan living area in the rear of the home offers additional lounge space, an off kitchen meals area, and a study nook.
The kitchen is well equipped with soft close drawers, a kitchen island with room for stools, recessed area for your microwave, and built in bins and spice racks. Off the kitchen you’ll find access to the rear garden which offers a covered patio and plenty of lawn space for children to play.
The rooms to the rear of the home are ample sized, carpeted and are complete with built in robes. The main bedroom boasts a walk in robe and private ensuite finished in a light, modern palette with a floating vanity.
The main bathroom is perfectly located between bedroom three and four and offers a separate shower, bathtub, and a separate toilet. There is also a full sized laundry complete with a broom closet as well as a linen closet, room for a top loading washing machine and external access.
South Jerrabomberra Estate at Tralee is an up and coming area which will be home to around 4,000 residents who will enjoy a town park with splash park, outdoor gym, barbeque facilities, and formal as well as nature play areas. The community orchard and 3 hectare dog park will have sheltered barbeque areas, pump track, and mountain bike trails. The estate is located a short drive from the QPRC Regional Sports Complex (not yet completed) and the local Jerrabomberra shops and schools.
My Rental Specifics:
Availability: Available 18th of October 2023
Lease Length: 6 or 12 months with the possibility of extension
Groups: Considered on a case by case situation
Pets: Considered on a case by case situation. Owner consent is required for all pets
EER: No EER is available for this property
My Morris make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.