My modern oasis with the perfect fusion of style, functionality and location
My new tenants will love:
– My generously proportioned five bedroom family home
– My modern attractive façade, perfectly blended with all the creature comforts
– My oversized open plan lounge and dining area
– My updated kitchen with premium stainless steel appliances, a feature splashback and gas cooktop
– My versatile fifth bedroom that could also be used as a home office or nursery
– My year round comfort provided by ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling, split system and supplementary ceiling fan to the lounge
– My energy efficient LED lighting throughout
– My abundance of storage including a walk-in robe to main and double linen press
– My contemporary bathrooms decorated in modern tones with under tile heating to ensuite and main bathroom complete with separate bath and toilet
– My premium entertaining space with feature rear deck a raked pergola surrounded by manicured mature gardens and extra height fences for privacy
– My abundance of car accommodation including automatic four car garage with ample off street parking options
This home is perfect for those that are looking for the flawless blend of style, functionality and location. Situated in one of the most popular streets in Kambah this home, with its attractive façade is well oriented on a fully enclosed 798m2 block.
Upon entering you first notice the abundance of natural light present in the open plan living/dining room and how the room flows seamlessly to the modern and functional kitchen that was finished with stainless steel appliances and a feature splashback.
To the rear of the kitchen is the multipurpose fifth bedroom that, as a result of the contemporary tones and light filled design could also be utilised as a study or nursery.
As you move down the oversized hallway you are met with the remaining three bedrooms each capable of fitting a double bed, decorated in neutral tones and completed with quality window furnishings.
The main bathroom is a generously sized and includes a separate bath and w/c. The laundry is also well proportioned and designed with functionality in mind.
At the end of the hallway is the segregated light-filled main bedroom that would comfortably fit a king sized bed plus bedside tables and flows seamlessly to the walk through robe and modern ensuite complete with underfloor heating.
The property was made with outdoor entertaining in mind as sliding door access from the both the lounge/dining and the hallway lead you to a custom built deck large enough to host the biggest of summer parties and completely weatherproof thanks to the raked pergola.
The rear garden is perfect for children as it has an abundance of lawn, low maintenance gardens beds and is fully fenced with extra height to ensure privacy and safety.
Car accommodation is provided by a four car automatic garage as well as additional off-street parking options.
The property is well positioned with only a short stroll to the Kambah Village shopping centre, St Thomas the Apostle Church and primary school. It is only a short drive to Tuggeranong and Woden Town Centres, Cooleman Ridge Nature Reserve & Macquoids Hill Nature Reserve plus easy access onto the Tuggeranong Parkway with Canberra City Centre only 15 minutes away.
My Rental Specifics:
– Availability: Available 5th February 2024
– Lease Length: 6 or 12 months with the possibility of extension
– Groups: Considered on a case by case situation
– Pets: Considered on a case by case situation. Owner consent is required for all pets
– EER: No EER is available for this property
– Ceiling Insulation: This property is compliant with current legislation
Exclusion: Main bedroom split system is not functional but has been superseded by the evaporative cooling
My Morris make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.