My brand new, conveniently located share opportunity
My new tenants will love:
– My newly built dwelling
– My 7 kms (approx.) to the Uni of Canberra and North Canberra Hospital
– My north facing aspect
– My light filled living area with high ceiling
– My modern, functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– My three bedrooms each with their own ensuite
– My private carport and driveway
This listing is for bedroom 3 in a share house with an ensuite and a private entrance.
The property has 3 separate bedrooms which share the kitchen, lounge and laundry.
A raked ceiling allows sunlight to fill the lounge, dining room and kitchen.
The kitchen offers electric cooking, ample storage, and includes a dishwasher.
Each bedroom boasts a built in robe, adequate room for a queen bed, and a contemporary ensuite with a large shower. In addition, each bedroom also has a split system ensuring that you have comfort all year round.
The lovely north aspect ensures light and warmth to the open plan living area during the cold Canberra winters.
Each bedroom rented separately.
There is a single carport which could also be used as a covered outdoor entertaining area and additional parking spaces for multiple vehicles.
This new offering is only 7 kms to the University of Canberra and North Canberra Hospital and would be perfect for students that want their own bedroom and bathroom with heating and cooling and a combined living space and kitchen amenities.
My Rental Specifics:
– Availability: Available now
– Lease Length: 12 months with the possibility of extension
– Groups: Considered on a case-by-case situation
– Pets: Considered on a case-by-case situation. Owner consent is required for all pets.
– EER: No EER is available for this property.
– Ceiling insulation: This property is complaint with current legislation
My Morris makes all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.