Modern 3 Bedroom Home
Close to an abundance of playgrounds, local shops, and a short walk away from the base of Mount Taylor Special Reserve, sits 29b Desailly Crescent. This contemporary three bedroom home sits at the rear of a dual occupancy block and offers an easy care courtyard and garden complete with a covered entertainment area.
The open plan design allows complete flexibility within the living and dining area which offer floating floorboards and a split system for comfort year round. Off the living/dining area is where you find the modern kitchen with excellent storage capability, electric cooking, as well as access to the full sized laundry room.
Three ample sized bedrooms offer built in robes, dark grey carpet, and are light filled but have roller blinds for privacy. The main bathroom, done in modern neutral tones, provides a large shower.
The private rear courtyard offers turf, easy care garden beds, laundry line, and a covered entertainment area off the living/dining area.
My new tenant will love:
– Split system to the lounge for year-round comfort
– Full sized laundry with external access & linen closet
– Single garage with internal access
– Three bedrooms all with built in robes
• Availability: Available 15 February 2023
• Lease Length: 6 or 12 months with the possibility of extension
• Groups: Considered on a case by case situation
• Pets: Considered on a case by case situation. Owner consent is required for all pets
• EER: No EER is available for this property
Why The Price Range?
At My Morris we pride ourselves on the transparency of our rental process as such we believe in putting a rental range on the property to ensure that those with factors in their application that would be viewed less favourably can be countered by a higher rental offer. It also ensures that potential tenants are aware offers may be made at the higher end of the spectrum and allows them to fill out applications accordingly.
My Morris makes all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.