My centrally located short term rental
My new tenants will love:
– My central gas heating and plenty of insulation – to keep you warm in winter
– My fully renovated kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, gas cooktop, pyrolytic electric oven and plenty of storage.
– My recently renovated bathroom with luxurious floor-to-ceiling tiles, gas hot water, full bath & shower, heat lamps, mirrors with plenty of light & storage for make-up & shaving.
– My as-new carpet in bedrooms & hall with easy-to-clean hard floors in the kitchen and living-dining room.
– My neutral decor and picture rails so you can add your own personality.
– My low maintenance gardens with two outdoor entertaining areas.
– My all bedrooms have built-in robes.
This classic red brick three-bedroom home in inner Dickson showcases the best Canberra has to offer.
With a warmth and homely feel that is rarely found, this property offers a stylish blend of 1950s design with renovated kitchen and bathroom and established fruit trees in the garden. Centrally located you can walk to the Ainslie, Braddon and Dickson shops and restaurants, as well as all major Government offices and the ANU. It is on the doorstep of Northbourne Ave transport routes but so quiet you’re more likely to hear cockatoos and crimson rosellas than traffic.
My Rental Specifics:
– Availability: Available 3rd February 2024
– Lease Length: 6 months with the possibility of extension
– Groups: Considered on a case by case situation
– Pets: Considered on a case by case situation. Owner consent is required for all pets
– EER: No EER is available for this property
– Ceiling Insulation: This property is exempt from current legislation
My Morris make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.