Centrally located charming 3 bedroom home
Located in the sought after leafy suburb of Watson, this charming 3 bedroom property is just a short stroll from the nature reserve.
Refreshed with some new carpet and paint, this home can be enjoyed as is with its warmth and charm providing a homely environment for all to enjoy. The living is quite spacious and the kitchen updated with excellent storage and bench space, you will be quite impressed.
Each of the bedrooms feature built-in robes with the home being heated by a reverse cycle split system and gas wall heating.
A large double garage provides ample car accommodation and storage.
Walk to the thriving local shopping centre, cafes, pre-school, primary schools, Dickson College, the Australian Catholic University, the off-leash dog area and pond, Mount Majura nature reserve, the farmers market (held at EPIC each Saturday morning) and public transport, including the light rail. You will find yourself within and easy drive of the CBD, Universities and sporting facilities.
– refreshed with some new carpet to living and main bedroom
– neat and tidy three-bedroom home set in a popular tree lined street
– separate living area
– bay windows added to the living and main bedroom to create more space
– kitchen with great storage and bench space
– gas wall heating and a reverse cycle split system
– built-in robes to all bedrooms
– large double garage
– surrounded by mature gardens
– easy walk to EPIC where the farmer’s markets are held each Saturday
– within walking distance of the wonderful local shops, cafes, excellent choice of schools and public transport, including the light rail
– centrally located, easy drive to Civic
Availability: Available February 2023
Lease Length: 12 months with the possibility of extension
Groups: Considered on a case by case situation
Pets: Considered on a case by case situation. Owner consent is required for all pets.
EER: No EER is available for this property.
Why The Price Range?
At My Morris we pride ourselves on the transparency of our rental process as such we believe in putting a rental range on the property to ensure that those with factors in their application that would be viewed less favourably can be countered by a higher rental offer. It also ensures that potential tenants are aware offers may be made at the higher end of the spectrum and allows them to fill out applications accordingly.
My Morris make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.