My perfectly located long term rental opportunity
My new tenants will love:
– My four bedrooms with built in robes and private ensuite to the main
– My recently renovated bathroom with separate bath and shower
– My spacious light filled living areas
– My solid bamboo floating timber floors
– My electric-boosted Solar hot water
– My energy efficient heavy curtains with pelmets as well as double glazed windows
– My evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating for year round comfort
This four-bedroom, ensuite home offers a functional layout to suit most families. Complete with a variety of heating and cooling options including a cosy wood combustion fireplace, ducted heating and cooling, and double glazed windows the property is perfectly designed with segregation and zoning in mind.
The galley style kitchen features electric cooking, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space and a view of the rear garden so you can supervise children playing while cooking.
All the bedrooms are well sized, complete with built in robes, quality window treatments, and the main bedroom offers a private ensuite.
The low maintenance gardens have a garden shed, oversized storage shed, as well as a carport for all your storage needs.
Located on a quiet street in Latham, 23 Denny Street is ideally located within walking distance to shops, bus stops, and many green spaces. A short five minute drive will take you to the Kippax fair shopping centre, boasting local restaurants, grocery shops, as well as the Kippax Library.
My rental specifics:
– Availability: Available 16th February 2024
– Lease Length: 6 or 12 months with the possibility of extension
– Groups: Considered on a case by case situation
– Pets: Considered on a case by case situation. Owner consent is required for all pets
– EER: No EER is available for this property
– Ceiling Insulation: This property is compliant with current legislation
My Morris makes all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.