My modern and light filled living
My new tenants will love:
– My north facing open plan living room
– My generous bedrooms with built in robes
– My walk-in robe in the main bedroom and a modern ensuite
– My ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– My two separate light filled living spaces
– My gas cooktop, stone benches and large fridge space
– My double garage with internal access
– My covered alfresco entertaining area
– My fully enclosed rear garden
Set in a beautiful established quiet street in Moncrieff is this nicely presented and well maintained four-bedroom ensuite home. There are two separate living areas including a spacious family room with sliding glass access to a lovely alfresco area just perfect for entertaining family and friends and a grassed space for children to play.
The home was built with energy efficiency in mind with an abundance of north facing glass ensuring wonderful winter sunshine and beautiful natural light. There is ducted heating and cooling for year-round comfort. The kitchen is well appointed and includes stone benchtops, a large pantry and fridge space and storage options are endless. Adjacent to the kitchen there is a study nook providing an area for children to do their homework.
There is a double garage with internal access and off-street parking options. Perfectly located with ease of access to Horse Park Drive, Amaroo school and only 700m to the Margaret Hendry School.
My rental specifics:
– Availability: Available 8th of December 2023
– Lease Length: 12 months with the possibility of extension
– Groups: Considered on a case-by-case situation
– Pets: Considered on a case-by-case situation. Owner consent is required for all pets
– EER: EER 6.0
– Ceiling Insulation: This property is compliant with current legislation
My Morris make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.