My single level luxury apartment
My new tenants will love:
– My timber floors, high ceilings, and plenty of windows to an abundance of natural light to the open plan living area
– My quiet location with proximity to the Kingston Foreshore’s shops, cafes, and restaurants
– My ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning, double glazed windows, and underfloor heating to both bathrooms to ensure year round comfort and energy efficiency
– My chef’s kitchen with a waterfall benchtop and quality AEG appliances including an induction cooktop
– My segregated main bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite with freestanding bath as well as a separate shower
– My two additional bedrooms are complete with built in robes and access to the expansive outdoor patio
– My full sized laundry with abundance of built in storage including a large linen cabinet to the rear hallway
– My two side by side car spaces and large storage cage in the underground car park
Located in the award-winning ‘Peninsula’ complex the property is perfectly situated surrounded by the lake, and peaceful wetlands but still only a short walk to restaurants and cafes, this perfectly designed unit is a rare find on the Kingston Foreshore.
The large open plan living space is complete with timber floors and built in cabinetry lines one side of the lounge room and includes open shelves to display treasures and mementos. Sliding doors off the lounge take you to the covered entertaining patio which has direct gated access to the complex’s meticulously landscaped common area which features BBQs, pergolas, and seating areas.
The spacious segregated main bedroom boasts a walk through robe into an oversized ensuite complete with floating vanity, large shower, and freestanding bathtub. The additional two bedrooms are located on the other end of the unit, near the main bathroom and feature built in wardrobes and patio access.
The kitchen sits in the middle of the home and offers waterfall benchtops with a breakfast bar, appliance nook, walk in pantry, and quality AEG appliances and off the kitchen is an ample sized dining area with space to seat eight guests.
My Rental Specifics:
– Availability: Available 7th December 2023
– Lease Length: 6 or 12 months with the possibility of extension
– Groups: Considered on a case by case situation
– Pets: Considered on a case by case situation. Owner consent is required for all pets
– EER: No EER is available for this property
– Ceiling Insulation: This property is exempt from current legislation
My Morris make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.