My convenient apartment living in the heart of Dickson
My new tenants will love:
– One bedroom loft townhouse
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Double glazing
– Halogen lights
– Built in robe
– Stainless steel multi function oven
– Ceran cooktop
– Stone bench tops
– Clothes dryer
– Intercom audio security
– Secure basement car park with remote control access
– Storage shed
– Living area 61m2 approx
– Courtyard 28m2 approx
This apartment/townhouse is an oasis in the busy Inner North suburb of Dickson. With open plan and light filled spaces it is an entertainer’s delight, providing elegant and cosmopolitan living.
Entertaining will be effortless within this home’s spaciously combined dining and living area which leads out to a courtyard area and is serviced by a reverse-cycle air conditioning unit.
Overlooking this area is the modern kitchen that will suit any aspiring ‘masterchef’ with plenty of bench space, an integrated dishwasher and stainless steel appliances.
Near restaurants and bars of the vibrant precincts of Dickson, O’Connor and Lyneham, close to playing fields in Ainslie and walking distance to retail and entertaining areas of Civic and Braddon. Walk or cycle to the Australian National University and the new light rail will be at your door step.
My Rental Specifics:
– Availability: Available 17 May 2023
– Lease Length: 6 or 12 months with the possibility of extension
-Groups: Considered on a case by case situation
– Pets: Considered on a case by case situation. Owner consent is required for all pets
– EER: No EER is available for this property
– Ceiling Insulation: This property is compliant with current legislation
My Morris make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.