Executive living in the heart of the Woden Valley
This wonderful family home was incredibly well thought out in the planning stages with flexibility in the floorplan, wonderful flow from the indoors to the entertaining area and fabulous attention to detail.
The expansive use glass ensures endless natural light throughout the home. The informal living area would house the largest of family gatherings and the adjacent well-appointed kitchen comes complete with high end appliances, stone benchtops, dishwasher and a large butler’s pantry.
The segregated main bedroom has a stunning ensuite bathroom completed in modern tones, walk in robe and its own access to a private front courtyard garden.
Bedrooms two and three are queen size with built in robes and bedroom four could also be used as a nursery or study option.
As well as the double attached brick garage with auto door there are off street parking options.
This is truly a beautiful family home in a quiet and peaceful location just a short walk to the local shops, playing fields and a few minutes’ drive to Westfield Woden.
– Stunning four-bedroom ensuite home in a quiet location
– Formal and informal living spaces with endless natural light
– Beautiful flow from the indoors to the outdoor entertaining area
– Fabulous kitchen with dishwasher, stone benchtops, butler’s pantry and high end appliances
– Large main bedroom with walk in robe, gorgeous ensuite and access to the front courtyard garden
– Secondary bedrooms are generous with built in robes to all
– Main bathroom has an extra long bath and an open shower
– Laundry cupboards and generous linen provides great internal storage options
– Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling ensures year-round comfort
– Security alarm system
– Double garage with auto door and off-street parking options
– Availability: Immediately
– Lease Length: Long term rental – 6 or 12 months with the possibility of extension
– Groups: Considered on a case by case situation
– Pets: Considered on a case by case situation. Owner consent is required for all pets.
– EER: No EER is available for this property.
Why The Price Range?
At My Morris is we pride ourselves on the transparency of our rental process as such we believe in putting a rental range on the property to ensure that those with factors in their application that would be viewed less favourably can be countered by a higher rental offer. It also ensures that potential tenants are aware offers may be made at the higher end of the spectrum and allows them to fill out applications accordingly.
My Morris make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.