Fully modernised 3 bedroom ensuite home on 1700m2 block with gardener included
My Tenants Will Love:
– Exceptionally expansive fully fenced 1710m2 block with gardener for maintenance
– Updated three bedroom ensuite home
– Wonderful location in a quiet loop street
Set on an exceptionally expansive 1710m2 block, 14 Dale Circuit presents a fantastic opportunity:
Positioned in a quiet and leafy street in a popular locale, there is easy access to amenities and the local children’s playground is right at your doorstep.
The three-bedroom ensuite existing home is nicely presented and move-in ready, and comes complete with an updated bathroom, ensuite and laundry.
Along with the extensive external area, you will also love the spacious and well thought out design of the floorplan – offering over 130m2 of living area, there is plenty of room for the whole family.
My additional inclusions:
– Three-bedroom ensuite home set on an exceptionally expansive block of 1710m2
– Spacious floor plan offering over 130m2 of internal living space
– Move in ready with updated ensuite, bathroom and laundry
– Lovely mountain views and outlook over the children’s playground
– Updated kitchen with walk-in pantry, island bench and gas cooktop
– Generous bedrooms all include built in robes with sliding doors
– LED downlights and new PowerPoints throughout the home
– Expansive covered entertaining deck with lovely outlook over the greenbelt
– Large, detached garage with plenty of additional off-street parking options
– Availability: Available ASAP
– Lease Length: 6 or 12 months with the possibility of extension
– Groups: Considered on a case by case situation
– Pets: Considered on a case by case situation. Owner consent is required for all pets.
– EER: 0.5
– Ceiling Insulation: This property is compliant with current legislation
My Morris make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.