It's Just The Feel
Set on an expansive block of 764m² with fabulous elevation and views to the rear, this spacious four bedroom two bathroom home offers tenants the opportunity to secure a renovated property in the sought after Weston Creek area.
There is fantastic versatility in the floor plan which is perfect for a growing family. The lounge room with high ceilings, exposed beams and an abundance of natural light has a beautiful feature fireplace. The family and dining area is open plan in design with sliding door access to the terrace creating a wonderful indoor to outdoor flow. Adjacent is the modern kitchen with stone benchtops, pantry, induction cooktop and an integrated dishwasher.
The segregated main bedroom is complete with double glazed windows and walk in robe, and the secondary bedrooms are generous in size with open robes to bedrooms two and three. Both bathrooms have been tastefully renovated in modern tones.
Externally, car accommodation is provided by the single garage and there are off street parking options. The fantastic under house storage would also be a perfect space for a large wine cellar! The private and secure rear garden offers plenty of space for children and pets to play.
Location is perfect with a short walk to the Chapman shopping centre with the popular Pastries on Perry, IGA, chemist, doctor and Chinese takeaway.
Inspections available after 5 December 2022. Please apply now via 2Apply.
– Spacious and fully renovated four-bedroom two bathroom home in a highly sought-after location
– Set on an expansive block of 764m² with fabulous elevation and views to the rear
– Light filled living area with high ceilings and exposed beams
– Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, pantry, induction cooktop, large fridge space and an integrated dishwasher
– Segregated main bedroom with double glazed windows, ceiling fan, walk in robe, ensuite and a lovely outlook
– Secondary bedrooms are generous in size with robes to bedrooms two and three
– Renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and a large shower
– Ducted gas heating and split systems
– Double glazed windows to the majority of the home for excellent energy efficiency
– Private rear garden with space for children and pets to play and raised veggie gardens
– Car accommodation is provided by the single garage and additional off-street parking
– Abundance of under house storage
– Perfectly positioned just a short walk to the Chapman shops, primary school and access to arterial roads leading to the Woden and the City
Availability: Available 3 January 2023
Lease Length: 6 or 12 months with the possibility of extension
Groups: Considered on a case by case situation
Pets: Considered on a case by case situation. Owner consent is required for all pets
EER: No EER is available for this property
Why The Price Range?
At My Morris we pride ourselves on the transparency of our rental process as such we believe in putting a rental range on the property to ensure that those with factors in their application that would be viewed less favourably can be countered by a higher rental offer. It also ensures that potential tenants are aware offers may be made at the higher end of the spectrum and allows them to fill out applications accordingly.
My Morris makes all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.