My tranquil townhouse living backing the golf course
My new tenants will love:
– My single level living
– My easy care garden with a partially covered deck and views over the Gungahlin Lakes Golf Course
– My main bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite, and split system
– My additional two bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
– My single lockup garage with built in storage to the rear, as well as an additional marked parking space
– My kitchen with ample storage and Smeg gas cooktop and oven
– My combined lounge and dining area with direct access to the rear garden through sliding glass doors
– My security shutters, LED downlights, as new carpet, and Crimsafe screens to both sliding doors and front door
Located in the back corner of the calm Tamarac Gardens complex and backing on to the golf course, this three-bedroom townhouse is situated near walking trails, playgrounds, parks and Yerrabi Pond.
The spacious open plan living and dining area offers an abundance of natural light and the split system heating/cooling as well as a ceiling fan ensures year-round comfort. The kitchen is well designed with plenty of cabinet space, Smeg gas cooking, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, and ample bench space.
The main bedroom is king size and boasts a walk-in robe, split system, and an ensuite bathroom. The secondary bedrooms also have as new carpet, built in robes, and ceiling fans, with a spilt system to the front bedroom.
Access to the rear courtyard flows effortlessly through sliding glass doors from the main bedroom or off the living area. The partially covered deck provides the perfect spot to enjoy a cup of coffee and listen to the birds, or watch the occasional golfer on the course.
My Rental Specifics:
– Availability: Available 10 August 2023
– Lease Length: 6 or 12 months with the possibility of extension
– Groups: Considered on a case by case situation
– Pets: Considered on a case by case situation. Owner consent is required for all pets
– EER: No EER is available for this property
– Ceiling Insulation: This property is not compliant with current legislation but insulation installation is scheduled for 14 September 2023
My Morris make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.