My new way of life
My new owners will love:
• My completely flat design with no stairs at all
• My expansive north facing informal living space
• My gorgeous, well equipped new kitchen and bathrooms
• My second to none location backing the 7th fairway
The renovations and modifications the present owners of this stunning and expansive residence have completed were extremely well thought out and designed for the modern way of life. The flexibility in the floorplan where you can have three separate living spaces or five bedrooms and a study and still have an oversized informal living area is perfect when there is space needed for everyone.
It is sited on the block to maximise the northern sunshine whilst still providing plenty of space for the covered outdoor entertaining complete with mounted TV, lighting, mains gas to the BBQ, ceiling fans and drop downs shades for the summer months.
Internally, there are so many extras on offer, some of which include the stunning new kitchen with walk in pantry, induction cooktop, pyrolytic oven, plumbing to the fridge and an island bench that overlooks the expansive and double glazed family room and feature gas fireplace.
The main bedroom is segregated, has a walk in robe and renovated ensuite with a walk in shower and the secondary bedrooms are all generously sized. The main bathroom is three way in design with dual vanities and a large shower alcove.
Externally, and in addition to the entertaining area, the gardens have been fully irrigated and landscaped. A golf cart shed has been purpose built to the rear of the block with direct access to the course and there is secure and undercover parking for a trailer. The garage is oversized with a workshop area to the rear and loft storage in the garage adds to the endless amounts of storage throughout.
This is truly a magnificent offering with all the hard work and expense complete. Inspection is encouraged by those that don’t want to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars in renovations and would prefer to move straight in and enjoy what this semi-rural lifestyle has on offer.
My additional features include:
• NBN – fibre to the premises
• Ceiling cabling for hardwire NBN connections for TV’s and computers
• Integrated Wi-Fi boosters so there are no weak spots for Wi-Fi signal
• Full roof restoration in 2022 including ridge capping, re-pointing, pressure
• cleaning and two coats of membrane
• External blinds to the windows
• Ducted gas heating, split system units and ceiling fans throughout
• Renovated laundry with bench and cupboard space
• Ducted vacuum system
• Instant gas hot water
• Multiple garden sheds for external storage
• Bus stop only 20 metres away servicing all the Grammar schools, Marist
• College and Melrose High School, McKillop junior and senior schools, St
• Anthony’s, Wanniassa High, Trinity Christian School and Namadgi School
• in Kambah
My specifics include:
Rental estimate: $980.00- $1020.00 p/w (approx.)
Living size: 242m² (approx.)
Garage: 51.5m2 (approx.)
Year built: 1993 (approx.)
EER: 4.5 star
UV: $795,000 (2022)
My Morris make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.