My new owners will love:
– The level and low-maintenance block
– The as-new ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling system
– The neat, functional and move in condition
– Freshly painted throughout
Positioned on an easy-care block at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this three-bedroom home is the perfect start for those looking to enter the market or a great downsizing option for those wanting a single level design. Neat and functional, the new owners can simply move in, enjoy and update at their leisure.
The open-plan and nicely aspected, the combined living and dining space enjoys a north-east orientation for endless natural light. The adjoining kitchen is very spacious and comes complete with an as-new dishwasher, stand alone cooktop, great cupboard space, pantry and breakfast bar.
Freshly painted, with various new window treatments, this home is move in ready. Single-level and easy-care, it will suit a variety of buyers and wont’ stay on the market long. If you have been searching for the perfect first home or downsizing option, be sure to inspect 9 Marengo Place, Isabella Plains.
My features include:
• Low-maintenance and single-level home in a quiet cul-de-sac location
• Surrounded by lovely neighbours
• Freshly painted through with new window treatments in the living/dining/kitchen
• As-new ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling system installed
• Functional and open-plan design
• Modern kitchen with as-new dishwasher and stand alone cooktop
• Generous back garden secured with colorbond fencing
• Large covered courtyard – perfect for entertaining
• Great external storage options with a large garden shed to the rear and a lockup storage container in the carport
• Single covered carport, with adjoining parking space and additional off street parking
Living size: 100m2
Block size: 471m2
Year built: 1987
Rates: $2,493 p/a
Land tax: $3,841 p/a (if rented)