Fully renovated family home and backyard bliss!
My new owners will love:
– The considered renovations and upgrades – all the hard work is done!
– The open plan design and light filled spaces throughout
– A backyard to suit everyone – great for entertaining and for the kids
– The fabulous location, just 10 minutes to Woden and walking distance to the local cafe, primary school and parks
Renovated to the highest standard with everyday functionality at the forefront, this is a fabulous opportunity to move into a home where all the hard work has been done, leaving you nothing left to do but enjoy! Open-plan and filled with natural light, the floorplan is seamless and focuses on indoor-outdoor flow.
Thoughtfully landscaped, the outdoor spaces offer something for everyone in the family. Hosting friends and family will be effortless, with easy access from the kitchen to the rear covered deck – it is the entertainer’s dream! Relax and unwind, as the children run and explore in the expansive and secure rear garden. What a treat to play on the lush and manicured lawns!
Stunning in every way, this is truly the perfect family friendly home, from the beautiful renovations to the convenience of the location. If you have been looking for a turnkey property that you can enjoy immediately, be sure to inspect 9 Mannheim Street, Kambah.
My features include:
• Fully renovated four-bedroom ensuite family home in a great location
• Fabulous open-plan and light-filled floor plan
• Built in robes to all bedrooms
• Beautifully finished kitchen with a large feature island bench, stone benchtops, gas cooktop, breakfast bar and quality appliances
• Renovated main bathroom with feature free-standing bathtub and European laundry
• Large rear deck with extra-height lined pergola, LED lighting and ceiling fan
• Electric side gate with three carport spaces and large double garage plus plenty of off-street parking
• EcoBee Smart Thermostat with ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling installed for year round comfort
Land size: 930m2
Living size: 150m2
Year built: 1977
Land tax: $5,098 (if rented)
• 5- minute walk to the popular Mannheim Cafe
• 2-minute drive to Taylor Primary School
• 10-minute drive to Woden Town Centre
• 9-minute drive to South.Point Tuggeranong
• 18-minute drive to Canberra City
My Morris make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.