Light-filled, easy care and location perfect!
Tuesday 30/5/23 Open Home Postponed – any queries call Zac 0432 141 648
My new owners will love:
– My wonderful location with easy access to all amenities
– My renovations and upgrades throughout
– My lovely, low-maintenance front and rear gardens
– My great north/east aspecting and lovely natural light
Renovated and ready for its new owners to move in and enjoy, this spacious and light-filled three-bedroom home is positioned in a hyper-convenient location with easy access to amenities. With all of the hard work complete, this home will ideally suit young families, first home buyers and those looking for an easy-care and low-maintenance home in a great location.
With a lovely north-east aspect, the ground floor is filled with beautiful natural sunlight that streams through the floor to ceiling glass. Open plan in design, the generous living room flows seamlessly through to the dining and outdoor spaces. The adjoining kitchen is spacious, light-filled and has a lovely outlook over the rear gardens and views of the Brindabella range. Designed with convenience in mind, there is also a downstairs powder room.
The private and easy-care rear gardens feature an array of established plantings, lush grassed area and a north facing entertaining area where you will love to host family and friends. Secured with colorbond fencing, you will have peace of mind while the children and fur babies play and explore.
Complete with renovated kitchen and bathroom, quality fittings and fixtures and wonderful aspecting, the new owners can simply move in and add personal touches at their leisure. Inspection of 88 Livingston Ave, Kambah is highly recommended for those looking for an easy-care home in a great location.
My features include
• Spacious updated kitchen with extensive storage options, pantry, breakfast bar, dishwasher and a lovely outlook over the rear garden
• Renovated bathroom with wall hung vanity and floor to ceiling tiles
• Split system heating and cooling to both levels
• Ground floor powder room for convenience
• Spacious and private rear gardens secured with colorbond fencing
• Double carport and additional off street parking options
• 2 minutes to the Wanniassa Shops with Coles, Capital Chemist, Wanniassa Medical Centre, The Markets Wanniassa, Jordo’s Chop Shop (butcher), Azure Hair and Beauty, Curves gym and so much more!
• 2 minutes to Namadgi School (offering preschool – year 10)
• 4 minutes to Goodstart and Urambi early learning centres
• 1 minute to Eucalyptus Montessori early learning centre
• 4 minutes to the Jenke Centre with IGA, Kambah Medical Centre, Laverty Pathology, Aqua Harmony Swim School and more!
• 5 minutes to South.Point Tuggeranong and various Government Offices
• 9 minutes to Woden Town Square with fabulous amenities
Living size: 110m2
Block size: 479m2
EER: 1.5 stars
Rates: $2,182 p/a
Land tax: $2,917 (if rented) p/a