Simply stunning, north facing beauty
Beautifully renovated, immaculately maintained and filled with natural light, this two-storey townhouse is stunning in every way and must be seen to be truly appreciated. Meticulously cared for over the past 22 years, you will notice the considered upgrades and warm and inviting feel as you wander through the home.
The thoughtful layout focuses on endless natural light throughout and the extensive use of floor-to-ceiling glass showcases the beautiful established gardens and creates a seamless connection between the indoors and outdoors. Offering over 185m2 of internal space, there are two large separate living areas downstairs along with the renovated kitchen and a powder room for convenience, meaning you can spend most of your time on the ground floor.
Carefully crafted, the home has been masterfully configured around the central north-east facing outdoor courtyard surrounded by stunning, tranquil gardens. Floor to ceiling double-glazed windows have been used extensively to embrace the natural light, showcasing the four-season gardens, and ensures effortless indoor-outdoor flow. A true entertainer’s delight, you will love hosting family and friends on a summer’s eve under the beautiful deciduous shade trees or gathering for a morning cuppa in the gorgeous winter sunshine.
The elegant and naturalistic gardens offer a serene space to unwind and connect with nature. Step outside and you will feel a serious sense of calm and appreciate the space as a meditative one. Tranquil and whimsical, the gardens have been curated to befit the home in a way that truly brings the outdoors in.
Often sought, seldom found, 88 De Little Cct, Greenway truly feels like home. Positioned in a quiet loop street, in a gorgeous lakeside community, this expansive townhouse will be perfect for downsizers and families looking for a lifestyle opportunity. Townhouses of this calibre are a rare offering, so immediate inspection is recommended.
My features include:
• Expansive four-bedroom ensuite townhouse with direct street frontage
• Beautiful lakeside location with lovely neighbours offering a great lifestyle
• Stunning north facing family room and kitchen with seamless indoor to outdoor flow
• Beautifully renovated kitchen with stone benches, soft closed drawers, gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, Bosch dishwasher, pantry and garden outlook
• Spacious formal living area with front garden outlook
• Generous main bedroom with walk in robe, renovated ensuite and private balcony
• Large secondary bedrooms all include built in robes and ceiling fans
• Gorgeous and durable engineered timber floors
• Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling for year round comfort
• Solar system installed with a great rebate for low electric bills
• Double glazed windows to the north of the home for energy efficiency
• Electric external blinds installed for energy efficiency and privacy
• Renovated bathroom with wall hung vanity, floor to ceiling tiles and separate toilet
• Large double garage with auto door and attic storage space
• Bluetooth irrigation system and Hoselink hoses installed for ease of garden watering
• Stunning four-seasons gardens with an array of established plantings
• Garden shed for additional external storage
• Direct access to the rear green belt
Living size: 186m2
Block size: 414m2
Garage size: 38m2
Year built: 1989
EER: 3.0 stars
Body corp: $938 p/q