Stylish separate-title home in the heart of Woden Valley
My new owners will love:
– My fabulous location in the heart of Woden Valley
– My separate title status with no body corporate fees/restrictions
– My considered floor plan with segregated living spaces and bedrooms
Positioned in an elevated and quiet cul-de-sac, this lovely three-bedroom ensuite separate title home is ready for its new owners to simply move in and enjoy. Set on a 206m2 block, with easy-care outdoor space, this is a wonderful opportunity to purchase in Woden Valley at an affordable price point.
Light filled and full of character, the home has been nicely renovated and well-maintained over time. As you enter, you will notice the considered placement of the bedrooms on the lower level, with the living, dining and kitchen spaces positioned upstairs. This thoughtful layout maximises the lovely mountain views, ensures privacy and affords beautiful living spaces filled with natural light.
Beautiful deciduous trees shelter the low-maintenance rear courtyards, making it the perfect space to entertain or enjoy your morning coffee. With no strata restrictions, there are endless possibilities to change or further improve this space.
Located in a highly sought-after suburb of Woden Valley, in close proximity to local schools, shops and Canberra Hospital, this home won’t stay on the market long. If you have been looking for a beautifully renovated property without the ongoing costs and restrictions associated with a body corporate, be sure to inspect 8 Sulman Place, Swinger Hill.
My features include:
• Renovated three-bedroom ensuite separate title townhouse
• Positioned on the high side of a quiet cul-de-sac
• Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, pantry, breakfast bar and nice outlook
• Split level lounge to dining space with split system unit and filled with natural light
• Upstairs powder room for convenience
• Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
• Built in robes to both secondary bedrooms
• Updated main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and modern frameless shower
• Understair storage and addition external storage
Living size: 128m2
Block size: 202m2
Rates: $3,081 p/a
Land tax $5,204 p/a (if rented)
EER: 3.0 stars
6 minute walk to the Swinger Hill Shops
6 minute walk to Canberra Christian School and ELC
10 minute walk to Mawson Primary School
9 minute walk to Busy Bees ELC
4 minute drive to Canberra Hospital
5 minute drive to Phillip