Spacious, light-filled and move-in ready... the perfect first home
My new owners will love:
• The spacious floor plan offering over 120m2 of living area
• Floor to ceiling glass throughout for light and bright living
• Spacious and landscaped front and rear gardens
• Perfect northern aspecting
Spacious, beautifully maintained and move-in ready, this lovely three-bedroom home is the perfect start for those looking to enter the market. Positioned in a whisper quiet loop street with lovely neighbours, this is a wonderful location for young families.
Furnished throughout with wonderful floor to ceiling glass, you will enjoy beautiful light filled living year-round. With a warm and inviting atmosphere, you are sure to feel at home right away. Perfectly functional throughout, this is a fabulous opportunity to purchase, add your own touches and modernise in the future.
Beautifully landscaped front and rear, the gardens are a real delight! Thoughtfully designed, the front gardens provide privacy, create a lovely street view, and provide extra off-street parking options. Expansive, flat, and usable, the rear gardens are lush and green and give an excellent space for children and pets to play. The purpose- built vegetable gardens are abundant, and the covered entertaining area is a great space to unwind.
Positioned on a large block, this lovely property has endless potential and will make the perfect first home. If you have been looking for a spacious and light-filled entry level property, be sure to inspect 8 Andrew Crescent, Calwell.
My features include:
• Spacious three-bedroom home with two-separate living areas
• Large kitchen with great storage options, updated, stainless steel appliances, pantry, breakfast bar and an outlook over the rear garden
• Ducted gas heating, split system unit and ceiling fans installed for comfort year round
• Lovely light filled living space with floor-ceiling windows installed
• Generous bedrooms with build in robes to two
• Large double garage and additional off street parking available
Living size: 123m2
Block size: 758m2
Rates: $2,524 p/a
Land tax: $3,915 p/a (if rented)
EER: 3.0 stars
No unapproved structures