My surprise offering
My new owners will love:
– Private access to an insulated yurt offering great work from home options
– Well-appointed kitchen with island bench and dual pantries
– The internal laundry with amazing storage options and a third w/c
– Expansive covered deck – perfect for entertaining family and friends
Step inside and be pleasantly surprised by what is on offer in the fabulous four bedroom ensuite family home. The extension and renovation to the main living space and kitchen now provides an open plan offering where everyone can come together, and the expansive rear deck allows for the largest of family gatherings.
The main bedroom is segregated from the secondary bedrooms and has a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom with spa bath and large shower alcove. The secondary bedrooms are generous in size with a full wall of built in robes to bedroom two and built in robes to bedroom three.
Externally, there is a little for everyone. The addition of a yurt provides the perfect space for someone that would like to run a small business from home or an additional area for children to play in comfort; it is insulated and there is heating and cooling. The pretty rear garden comes complete with irrigation system and there is a grassed area for children and pets to play.
Car accommodation is provided by a double lock up garage and there is unlimited off street parking to the front of the home. The location is enviable just a short distance to the local IGA, primary school and ease of access to Drakeford Drive leading to Woden, Tuggeranong and Canberra City.
My features include:
– Fantastic four-bedroom ensuite home on an expansive 820m² block
– Spacious lounge/dining area with sliding door access to the deck
– Well-appointed kitchen with island bench, dual sinks, electric cooktop and two pantries
– Generous main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite featuring spa bath and large shower alcove
– Secondary bedrooms are all generous in size with a full wall of built in robes to bedroom two and built in robes to bedroom three
– Family bathroom with a separate bath and w/c
– Internal laundry with cupboards for storage and a powder room for the convenience of guests
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling ensures year-round comfort
– Pretty rear garden with irrigation system and space for children and pets to play Expansive covered deck – perfect for entertaining family and friends Yurt in the rear garden with private side gate access that could be used as a home office or small business space
– Additional power points and updated data networking to the home
– Car accommodation is provided by the double metal garage and additional off-street parking options
– Enviable location just a short distance to the local IGA, primary school and ease of access to Drakeford Drive leading to Woden, Tuggeranong and Canberra City.
Rental estimate: $690 – $710 p/w (approx.)
Living size: 153m² (approx.)
Garage: 40.15m² (approx.)
Year built: 1975 (approx.)
EER: 1.5 stars
UV: $485,000 (2023)
Rates: $2,790 p/a
Land Tax: $4,533 p/a (payable if rented)
My Morris make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.