Beautifully renovated family home
My new owners will love:
– The thoughtfully extended and seamless floor plan
– The beautiful renovations throughout the home
– The lovely outdoor spaces including gorgeous alfresco dining
Beautifully renovated, thoughtfully extended and lovingly maintained, this gorgeous four-bedroom ensuite home is ready for its new owners to move in and enjoy! Positioned in a quiet loop street, with fabulous amenities nearby, this home is perfect for young families looking to upsize into a home where all the hard work is done.
At the heart of the home, is the beautifully renovated and spacious kitchen. Complete with stone benches, soft close drawers, excellent storage space, induction cooktop, large fridge space, breakfast bar and feature tiled splashback, it is sure to impress all home chefs! The lovely north facing living space is furnished with floor to ceiling windows for endless natural light throughout the seasons.
Sliding glass doors provide seamless access from the indoors to the lovely covered alfresco dining area. With space to entertain all your family and friends, it is the perfect place to relax and unwind as the children play in the private and secure rear gardens.
With all the hard work complete, the new owners will simply move in with nothing left to do. If you have been looking for a beautifully renovated home in a great location, be sure to inspect 60 Vanzetti Crescent, Kambah!
My features include:
• Fully renovated four-bedroom ensuite family home
• Great location nearing local schools and shops
• Beautifully renovated kitchen with top-of-the-line inclusions
• Spacious main bedroom with full wall of built in robes and renovated ensuite bathroom
• Generous secondary bedrooms all include built in robes
• Ceiling and wall insulation installed for energy efficiency
• Double glazed windows installed to the majority of the home
• Beautiful front and rear gardens with plenty of space for children and pets to play
• Renovated laundry with storage space
• Covered car accommodation for three vehicles and additional off street parking
Living size: 145m2
Block size: 631m2
Rates: $2,533 p/a
Land tax $3,935 p/a (if rented)
• 3-minute drive to Wanniassa Shopping Centre (with Coles, doctor’s surgery, hair salon, chemist butchery, boutique shops, Curves Gym and more!)
• 10-minute walk to Athllon Bus Station with Rapid Services
• 12-minute walk to St. Anthony’s Primary School
• 15-minute walk to Namadgi School
• 7-minute drive to South.Point Tuggeranong
• 11-minute drive to Woden Town Square