Versatile, spacious and beautifully maintained
My new owners will love:
– My immaculate condition
– My lovely, elevated location
– My self contained studio
– My gorgeous sunken lounge
Offered for sale for the first time, this four-bedroom, three-bathroom home has been beautifully maintained and is ready for its new owners to move in and make it their own. Positioned in one of the most sought after pockets in East Kambah, you will love the short, 10 minute commute to the Woden Town Centre and the easy access to the Montessori ELC, Taylor Primary and Kambah Shopping Precinct.
Designed with everyday family living in mind, the inclusion of the separate studio space creates great versatility within the floorplan. Complete with its own bathroom, the studio is the perfect teenagers retreat, guest suite, hobby room or work from home space.
Versatile and a beautifully maintained, 6 McDowall Place will be perfect for you and your family to call home.
• 20+ solar panels north/north-east facing with old feed-in tariff
• Updated kitchen with custom joinery, endless cupboard and bench space, large island, stainless steel appliance and lovely front courtyard outlook
• Impressive sunken living room with extra high ceilings
• Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
• Large rear studio with ensuite and covered access to main home – perfect for segregated living, teenage retreat and more
• Large, enclosed carport with electric roller door and additional off-street parking options
• Rear patio overlooks lovely, grassed area with surrounding gardens, feature Japanese maple, and garden shed for additional storage
• Located in a very sought-after pocket of Kambah, at the base of Mt Taylor, it’s less than 10 minutes to Woden and South.Point, 15 minutes to the City and within walking distance to local Taylor Primary, Montessori Daycare, and Woolworths
Living size: 143m2
Studio size: 17m2
Block size: 718m2
EER: 2.0 stars
Year built: 1977