Architecturally designed beauty
My new owners will love:
– The solar aspected design and endless natural light throughout
– The extensive use of floor to ceiling windows – bringing the outdoors in
– The flexible and well-designed floor plan offering something for everyone
– The whisper quiet location among other quality property with great neighbours
Positioned in a whisper quiet loop street with easy access to amenities, this solar oriented four-bedroom ensuite residence has been built with an emphasis on light filled living, energy efficiency and seamless flow from the indoors to the outdoors. Offering all the creature comforts you would expect in your forever home, this residence will be highly sought after by families looking to upsize into a truly special property.
At the heart of the home sits the spacious and functional kitchen and comes complete with quality appliances, under floor heating and fabulous storage. The adjacent casual dining space features a gorgeous, curved picture window to showcase the lovely rear gardens, and the adjoining formal lounge offers the perfect space to relax and unwind as the electric fireplace creates a warm and ambient atmosphere.
Carefully crafted, the home has been configured around the central north-east facing alfresco space, surrounded by stunning and easy-care gardens. Floor to ceiling windows have been used extensively throughout to embrace the natural light, showcasing the four-seasons gardens and creating a seamless connection between the indoors and outdoors.
Segregated and spacious, the main bedroom is complete with a private courtyard, walk in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom. With the considered placement of bedrooms, multiple segregated living areas and study/home offices spaces, it is evident this home has been designed with everyday family living at the forefront. If you have been looking for a stunning home filled with natural light, 50 Costello Cct, Calwell is the perfect family residence.
My features include:
• Masterfully built and carefully designed four-bedroom ensuite family home
• Versatile floor plan with segregated main bedroom, multiple living areas and work from home options
• Generous secondary bedrooms all include built in robes
• Spacious kitchen with under-floor heating, great storage and quality appliances
• New carpet and freshly painted throughout the home
• 6.5kw solar system with 20 solar panels
• Climate control is ensured with reverse cycle split systems units, in slab heating to the kitchen and additional fireplace and gas heater
• Wonderful location in close proximity to all amenities
• 10 minute walk to the Calwell Shopping centre
• 10 minute walk to Calwell Primary School
• 3 minute drive to St. Francis of Assisi’s Primary School
• 4 minute drive to Calwell High School
• Close to various neighbourhood playing fields
• 9 minute drive to South.Point Tuggeranong
Living size: 213m2
Block size: 847m2