Property under offer - open home cancelled!
My new owners will love:
– My excellent energy efficiency rating of 4.5 stars
– My serene location in a tightly held golf course estate
– My immaculate condition and great building report
– My expansive floor plan offering over 220m² of living
Set in the idyllic and tightly held Gleneagles Estate, this meticulously maintained four-bedroom, three-bathroom home is on the market for the very first time. Enveloped by the Murrumbidgee Golf Course, with endless walking trails right by your doorstep and surrounded by beautiful natural serenity, you will love the relaxed lifestyle this Estate has to offer.
A testament to the area, the current owners built the home and have lovingly maintained it for almost 30 years. Designed with an emphasis on energy efficiency, the owners have installed ceiling and wall insulation, external shutters, a solar system, and the home has a great northern aspect. A rarity in the region, the new owners will enjoy the benefits of a 4.5 star energy rating.
Offering 224m² of living space, the home has been carefully designed with segregated space for the whole family and flexible accommodation options for all. With formal and informal living areas, a full bathroom and the fourth bedroom positioned on the ground floor, the versatility of the home will suit a variety of living arrangements.
As you enter the upper level, you will notice beautiful outlooks from all directions, namely the stunning views of the mountains. Best viewed from the main bedroom and rumpus room, nothing beats waking to the spectacular alpenglow on the Brindabella Ranges, or watching the gorgeous lightshow as the sun sets behind the peaks.
The benefits of living in this Estate are endless and this family home lends itself to those looking for a more relaxed lifestyle. Take a stroll through the nearby hills that offer endless walking trails or venture down to Kambah Pool and the Murrumbidgee Corridor to lose yourself in the beauty of nature – the choice is yours.
Absolutely immaculate in every way, this home is ready for its new owners to move in, make it their own and upgrade at their leisure. Whether you are a lover of golf, a family looking for their forever home or are simply compelled to be near nature, be sure to inspect 41 Ivo Whitton Cct, Gleneagles.
My features include:
• Immaculately maintained four-bedroom, three-bathroom home
• Positioned in a beautiful Golf Course Estate with beautiful natural surrounds
• Solid timber kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel oven, breakfast bar and garden outlook
• North facing formal living space with floor to ceiling windows and lovely natural light
• Generous main bedroom with ensuite bathroom, walk in robe, balcony access and beautiful mountain views
• Spacious secondary bedrooms all include built in robes with the fourth bedroom conveniently on the ground floor
• Large upstairs rumpus room with direct balcony access and mountain views
• Seamless access to the covered outdoor area – perfect for entertaining
• Expansive rear gardens secured with colorbond fencing provide plenty of space for children and pets to play
• Generous double garage with internal access and additional off-street parking
200m to the Murrumbidgee Golf Course
450m to the Bicentennial National Walking Trail
Access to School Bus Routes on Ivo Whitton
7 minute drive to South.Point Tuggeranong
4 minute drive to St Thomas the Apostle Primary
6 minute drive to Namadgi School
Living area: 224m²
Block size: 959m²
Year built: 1994 (approx.)
EER: 4.5 stars
Rental estimate: $850 – $880 p/w
Approvals: No unapproved structures