The perfect start
My new owners will love:
– My convenient and quiet location
– My spacious and light filled interior
– My beautiful, established gardens
Light-filled and dearly loved, this three-bedroom ensuite family home is ready for its new owners to move in and make it their own. Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac within the catchment area for the sought-after Taylor Primary, this is the perfect place for young families to raise their children.
As you enter you will notice the home is filled with gorgeous natural light, and will love its warm and inviting nature. The floor-plan has been thoughtfully designed with everyday living in mind, with two separate living areas for segregated, family living. The kitchen sits at the heart of the home, and includes a dishwasher, ceramic cooktop and pantry.
Sliding glass doors off the kitchen area provide seamless access from the indoors to the outdoors. Filled with a variety of deciduous and evergreen plantings, there is plenty of space in the garden for the children to explore and pets to play.
Presenting as the perfect start for young families looking to enter the market, this home will not last on the market long. If you have been looking for a well-maintained family residence in a quiet and convenient location, be sure to inspect 4 Samson Place, Kambah!
My features include:
• Three bedroom ensuite home in a quiet cul de sac location
• Functional kitchen with dishwasher, pantry, ceramic cooktop and adjacent meals area
• Light filled combined lounge and dining area
• Generous main bedroom with built in robes and ensuite bathroom
• Spacious secondary bedrooms with built in robes to one
• Main bathroom with separate shower and w/c
• Lovely parquetry flooring to entry
• Ducted gas heating for comfort in the winter months
• Large double garage with additional off street parking options
• Established gardens with a variety of deciduous and evergreen plantings
• Perfectly positioned within close proximity to arterial roads to Canberra City, Tuggeranong and Woden
Land size: 690m² (approx)
Living size: 127m² (approx)
Year built: 1976 (approx)
Rates: $2,259 per year (approx)
Land Tax: $2,951 per year (approx)