Neat as a pin; prime Kambah location close to Mt Taylor
What you will love:
– The lovely north-east aspect
– Neat as a pin – immaculately maintained and cared for over the years
– The updated bathroom and ensuite
– The enviable location, elevated in the back of a cul-de-sac at the base of Mt Taylor
Located in one of the most sought after pockets of Kambah, in a quiet and elevated cul-de-sac, you will love the beautiful natural surroundings this area has to offer. Perfectly positioned near the foothills of Mt Taylor, take advantage of the endless walking and biking trails right by your doorstep or simply stroll to the popular Mannheim Cafe for your morning coffee or a bite to eat.
With a children’s playground at the end of the street, just a short walk to the sought after Eucalyptus Montessori School and shared feed-in to Taylor Primary and Namadgi School, family friendly locations don’t get better than this!
As you enter this very well maintained home, you will appreciate the thoughtful positioning on the block that maximizes the wonderful north-eastern aspect. Updated for your convenience, both the ensuite and main bathroom are decorated in modern, neutral tones.
Externally, the rear garden consists of a large tidy grassed space that is flat and practical. Offering plenty of space for children and pets to play, there is also endless potential to extend, further improve or install a swimming pool should you desire.
Homes in such enviable locations do not stay on the market long. If you have been looking for the perfect family friendly property, be sure to inspect 4 Doolette Place, Kambah.
• Neat and tidy three bedroom ensuite family home in sought after pocket of Kambah
• In an elevated cul-de-sac, with north aspecting to the main living area and two bedrooms
• Bedrooms are all large, with built-ins to the primary and secondary bedroom and space for built-ins to the other
• Updated bathroom and ensuite in nice neutral tones
• Main bathroom provides separate bath and shower, plus separate toilet
• Recently installed ducted gas heating throughout, plus split system in living/dining area
• Sliding door access to the rear porch which overlooks the flat, grassed backyard with established plantings and enclosed by colorbond fencing
• Side carport with tiled roof, that could be easily enclosed with roller door
• Room on block to add additional car accommodation if required
• Under-house storage space
• One of the best Kambah locations, close to the base of Mt Taylor, with close proximity to Sulwood and Athllon Drive, 10 minutes to Woden, 16 to the City, and 4 to Wanniassa shops