Immaculate and light filled family home
My new owners will love:
• My immaculate condition and above average building report
• My convenient location in a sought-after pocket of Kambah
• My light filled and separate living spaces
Immaculately maintained, beautifully light filled and perfectly positioned, this lovely four-bedroom ensuite home presents as the perfect upsizing opportunity to families that value space, privacy and location. Sited on an easy-care block in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac, this home is positioned in a tightly held pocket of this ever-popular suburb. With easy access to Sulwood Drive, you are less than 10 minutes to Woden, Canberra hospital and South.Point Tuggeranong.
As you enter, it is evident that the home has been meticulously cared for and is shown in pristine condition. Bright and filled with natural light, the spacious floor plan has been thoughtfully designed to include segregated living spaces for the whole family and seamless flow from the indoors to the outdoors. Updated with everyday comfort in mind, ceiling insulation and quality window treatments ensure energy efficiency and ducted heating and split systems have been installed for climate control.
The generous rear garden is easy-care and has been secured with Colorbond fencing for privacy. You will love to host family and friends in the spacious covered entertaining area, complete with a lovely outlook over the rear grassed space. Car accommodation is provided by an attached double brick garage with ample storage space and convenient roller door access into the rear gardens.
Meticulously maintained with an above average building report, this home will not stay on the market for long. If you have been looking for the perfect family home in a wonderfully convenient and sought-after location, be sure to inspect 4 Coghill Close, Kambah.
My features include:
• Renovated kitchen with stone benches, AEG dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
• Great location just 2 minutes from Coles and within close proximity to primary and secondary schools
• Two separate light filled living areas with floor to ceiling glass for lovely natural light
• Segregated main bedroom with ensuite bathroom and robes
• Spacious secondary bedrooms all include built in robe
• Functional main bathroom with separate bath and separate toilet
• Spacious double garage with storage space and roller door access to the rear garden
• Generous covered entertaining area
• Large rear garden secured with colorbond fencing for privacy
Living size: 152m2
Block size: 668m2
Year built: 1986
Land Tax:$3,684 p/a if rented