Open home Cancelled - 23 Sep 9:40am has been cancelled
Sold Prior to Auction – First week on market
Contact Zac 0432 141 648
Note – main residence is a four-bedroom, one bathroom home, and the garage conversion is a two-bedroom, one-bathroom studio (SCA). Property has two open car spaces and plenty of space for further car accommodation.
My new owners will love:
– My floor plan that offers flexible living arrangements
– My recent updates including new carpets and fresh paint
– My whisper quiet location in a loop street
– My year-round climate control with ducted heating and cooling
Positioned in a quiet loop street in a family friendly neighbourhood, buyers are encouraged to take advantage of the rewarding opportunity on offer. Converted with a granite-topped kitchenette, two bedrooms and a bathroom, the rear studio adds great flexibility to the floorplan. It can provide versatile living options for families, or serve as an additional income for savvy purchasers (SCA).
Recently revamped with brand new carpets and fresh paint, the home has been thoughtfully updated and is now ready for its new owners to move in and add their own touches. Nicely renovated, the kitchen is at the centre of the home and comes complete with gas cooktop, dishwasher, pantry and lovely outlook over the rear garden.
Glass sliding doors provide access from the dining space to the outdoors, ensuring entertaining will be effortless. The expansive and covered deck provides the perfect space to host large gatherings of family and friends and allows you to watch the children play as you entertain.
Homes with potential such as this do not stay on the market long. If you have been looking for a property that offers flexible living arrangements, be sure to inspect 31 Scantlebury Crescent, Theodore.
My additional features include:
• Spacious and updated four-bedroom home plus studio
• Light filled living, dining, and outdoor entertaining areas
• Kitchen with stone benches, gas cooking and plenty of cupboard/bench space
• 3-way bathroom with two toilets, separate vanity, separate shower and bath and access from main bedroom and hallway
• Solar panels for energy efficiency
• Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
• Rear studio (SCA) provides fantastic versatile living options, with two bedrooms, kitchenette and bathroom, plus split system for climate control and new verandah
• New gas hot water system