The perfect entry level home - overlooking parkland and the neighbourhood ovals
One of Kambah’s best locations – overlooking neighbourhood playing fields; you can walk without crossing a road to several schools, the Kambah Village Shopping Centre, restaurants, bars, and cafes. Priority catchment zoning for the very sought-after Taylor Primary School. Fantastic privacy on the bend of a quiet loop-street, practically no through-traffic and no neighbours opposite.
Expansive 860m2 block with full-length rear pergola and covered front-deck, complete with colorbond fencing to the perimeter; perfect for children and pets. Car accommodation provided by double garage and carport plus plenty of off-street parking options.
The home has been dearly loved and well-maintained, with large main bedroom, secondary with built-in robes, external awnings, shutters, ducted gas heating, split-system to living and main bedroom, and lovely leafy outlooks from all areas of the home.
30 Lascelles Circuit presents the very best entry level opportunity for astute buyers that appreciate the location and lifestyle that is on offer.
My features include:
• Lovely three-bedroom entry level home
• Wonderful location adjacent to the neighbourhood ovals and greenbelt
• Functional kitchen decorated in neutral tones with gas cooktop
• Ducted gas heating and multiple split system units installed for climate control
• Generous main bedroom with built in robes and split system unit
• Updated family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, separate toilet and separate shower
• Expansive, covered outdoor entertaining areas to the front and rear
• Generous rear garden secured with Colorbond fencing
• Large double metal garage, additional single carport and off-street parking
• Great location with easy access to Sulwood Drive, Drakeford Drive and Athllon Drive
Block size: 862m2
Living size: 102m2
Garage size: 35m2
EER: 1.0 stars
Rates: $2,946 p/a (approx.)
Land tax: $4,898 p/a (if rented)