Tri level townhouse living backing onto the Murrumbidgee Golf Course
Located in the sought after Urambi Hills complex is this unique tri level townhouse. Surrounded by native gardens and backing onto the Murrumbidgee golf course, it is easy to forget that you’re minutes from public transport, shops and ease of access to Drakeford Drive.
Featuring raked ceilings and full length windows, the townhouse boasts two bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes; the master with its own private balcony overlooking the tree tops.
– My access to the pool and community centre
– My golf course frontage
– My two bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
– My bonus loft space ideal for home office
– My spacious sunken lounge and dining with a/c
– My functional kitchen with new cooktop
– My large combined bathroom and laundry
– My dedicated car space
Rental estimate: $490 – $510 p/w (approx.)
Living size: 90m² (approx.)
Year built: 1977 (approx.)
Body Corp: $640.81 p/q (approx.)
My Morris make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.