Architecturally designed and beautifully renovated
My new owners will love:
– My whisper quiet location with no traffic lights to the city
– My stunning mountain views from most areas of the home
– My beautiful renovations throughout
– My versatile floor plan with spacious and segregated downstairs bedroom with adjoining study
Positioned in a whisper quiet and tightly held pocket of Kambah, it is our pleasure to present this beautifully renovated and architecturally designed home to the market. Tri-level in design, with spectacular mountain views, this four-bedroom ensuite family home must be seen to be truly appreciated.
As you enter, you will appreciate the complete privacy and feel the calm and peacefulness that flows throughout the home. Designed with family living in mind, you will notice the considered placement of the bedrooms, the segregation of the living spaces and the flawless fluidity as you walk through the home.
Floor-to-ceiling windows have been used extensively throughout to showcase the stunning views of the mountains and create a seamless connection between the indoors and outdoors. Gorgeous, raked ceilings enhance the wonderful feeling of space and complement the full height windows and feature exposed beams, creating lovely living spaces where you can relax and unwind.
Expansive, expressive and immaculate, this home will not last long on the market. If you have been looking for a home that offers something a little different, be sure to inspect 29 McGivern Crescent, Kambah.
My features include:
· Well presented, tri-level four-bedroom ensuite home
· Picturesque living area with high ceilings, exposed beams and feature fireplace perfect for winter entertaining
· Study located at the entry providing fantastic work-from-home option or home office
· Carefully thought-out updated kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, oven and built in microwave, a large fridge space and a large pantry with glass pullout shelves and corner carousel
· Inset dining room with seamless flow to the large, covered Eco entertaining deck
· Sited on a low maintenance block of 831m2 with direct street frontage
· Feature main bedroom upstairs complete with a wall of robes, a walk-in robe, Juliette balcony with stunning mountain views and an updated ensuite with wall mounted vanity
· Ducted gas heating and add-on cooling provide year-round comfort
· Bedroom two and three have built in robes and bedroom four that could also be used as a rumpus room has room for robes
· Renovated bathroom is decorated floor to ceiling tiles, and has a separate shower, bath and wall mounted cabinet
· Renovated laundry complete with powder room
· Private rear garden with a covered outdoor entertaining deck, side access and feature apricot, olive and fig trees
· Abundance of storage with double garage (completed with auto door), huge garden shed complete with light and power and storeroom that is 2 metres deep and the width of the garage
· Stunning location with ease of access to the bicentennial trail, Chapman ridge and the nearby Murrumbidgee Country Club
Living size: 183m2
Garage size: 42m2
Block size: 830m2
Year built: 1980
Land tax: $5,065