Beautifully updated - the perfect entry level home
My new owners will love:
• My perfect positioning in a whisper quiet loop street
• My spacious floor plan offering 134m2 of internal living space
• My fabulous list of additions including new ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
Perfectly positioned in a quiet loop street, this updated and extended three-bedroom home presents as a wonderful opportunity for families looking to enter the market. Offering 134m2 of living space, the home has been extended to now include a generous multipurpose rumpus room complete with new carpet and new window treatments.
Complete with a fabulous list of additional inclusions, and completely updated throughout, the home is ready for its new owners to simply move in and enjoy with nothing left to do. You will enjoy comfort throughout the seasons with the inclusion of as-new ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, along with other creature comforts you would wish for in a family home. The recently renovated bathroom is now complete with floor to ceiling tiles, waterfall shower, separate bath and separate toilet.
There is lovely flow from the indoors to the outdoors via sliding glass doors. The spacious rear deck provides the perfect space to relax, unwind and entertain family and friends year-round. Secured with colorbond fencing, there is plenty of space for children and pets to play in the large, flat rear garden. Car accommodation is provided by an oversized double garage with fenced access from the rest of the backyard.
Updated with nothing left to do, with and a fabulous list of additional inclusions, this home will not last on the market long. Inspection is highly recommended by young families and first home buyers looking to purchase in a wonderful location.
My features include;
– Fully updated three-bedroom family home in a quiet loop street
– Light filled lounge with floor to ceiling glass for lovely natural light
– Updated kitchen with timber benchtops, stainless steel dishwasher, electric cooktop and extra storage options
– New ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling installed
– LED downlights installed throughout
– Freshly painted throughout
– New modern laminate floor installed
– Spacious main bedroom with ceiling fan, full wall of built in robes
– Generous secondary bedrooms with built in robes to one
– Large multipurpose rumpus room – perfect as a second living space, children’s playroom, home office etc.
– Expansive rear deck offering the perfect place to entertain family and friends year round
– 5kw solar system and solar hot water
– Oversized double garage with segregated access from the rear garden
– Large rear gardens secured with colorbond fencing provide plenty of space for children and pets to play
Living size: 134m2
Block size: 731m2
Year built: 1985
EER: 1.5 stars
Rates: $2,746 p/a
Land tax: $4,433 p/a
Property condition: Above average
My Morris make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.