The ultimate entertainer
Open home cancelled – property under offer
My new owners will love:
– My free-standing design with no body corporate fees
– My wonderful location just 90m to the local primary school
– My fabulous alfresco living space including custom built 6-person spa
– My as-new condition, and considered floor plan
Perfectly positioned in a quiet street, this two-bedroom ensuite townhouse presents in as-new condition and is an entertainer’s dream. Fully landscaped, private and easy-care the rear gardens are secured with colorbond fencing and offer the perfect space to relax and unwind. This turnkey property will be highly sought after by first home buyers and young families looking for the ultimate entertainer without the restrictions of strata title.
Spacious and thoughtfully designed, the home was constructed in 2019 and presents in immaculate condition. As the heart of the home is the well-appointed nicely finished kitchen. Complete with stone benches, stainless steel appliances and a custom built island bench, it has been designed to utilise the space and maximise storage.
Offering something for everyone, the landscaped and low-maintenance rear garden is an entertainer’s delight. You will love hosting family and friends under the covered alfresco dining space, or relax and unwind in the stunning six-person custom built spa complete with stacker stone facade and water feature.
With a long list of fabulous upgrades and custom inclusions, this home is now ready for its new owner to simply move in and enjoy! If you have been looking for an as-new townhouse with fabulous entertaining options, be sure to inspect 269 Gorman Drive, Googong.
My features include:
• As-new freestanding two-bedroom ensuite townhouse
• No strata restrictions, community title to cover the rear laneway that provides access to the carport
• Fabulous location in a quiet street just 90m to Googong Public School
• Secure front courtyard offering gated access to the front door
• Well-appointed kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel appliances, stone benches and a large custom built island bench for additional storage
• Light filled living area with stacker sliding doors to the outdoor entertaining area
• Spacious and segregated main bedroom with ensuite bathroom, built in robes and private balcony access
• Generous secondary bedroom with built in robes
• Downstairs main bathroom for convenience
• Upstairs study nook with built in desk and lovely elevated outlook
• Ring doorbell and floodlights installed to the carport for peace of mind
• Zoned irrigation with automatic timer to the garden and lawn
• Upgraded electricity box
• Split system units to the main bedroom and lounge for year-round comfort
• Smart LED downlights to the main bedroom, study and patio flood lights
• Beautifully landscaped rear gardens with lush grassed space for children and pets to play, and large covered outdoor entertaining area
• Gorgeous six-person spa offers endless fun for everyone year round
• Double carport with smart flood light and lockup storage space
• Easy access street parking for visitors to the front of the home
Living size: 86m2
Block size: 206m2
Rates: $3271 p/a
Community title: $375 p/q
• 90m to Googong Primary School
• 4-minute walk to Our Place Early Learning Googong
• 4-minute walk to Googong North Village Centre with cafe, IGA, liquor store, pub, hair salon, gym, GP clinic, pharmacy, dentist, vet and community centre
• 7 minute walk to the Anglican School Googong
• 12 minutes to Jerrabomberra and Queanbeyan
My Morris make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.