Perfectly located entry level home on a 1106m2 block
My new owners will love:
– My expansive and versatile block of over 1100m²
– My wonderful location just a two-minute walk to the Carleton St shops
– My lovely living spaces filled with natural light
Positioned on an expansive block of over 1100m², this home is perfectly located just a short walk to the popular Cafe Blanco, Little Theo’s takeaway, hairdresser, St. Thomas Primary and more! Spacious and ready to move in, this is ideal for first home buyers or those looking for a four-bedroom residence at an affordable price point.
Furnished extensively with floor-to-ceiling glass throughout, the home is bright and airy and filled with natural sunlight. The considered floor plan offers two separate living spaces and four spacious bedrooms, all complete with built-in robes.
With expansive external space, this residence offers wonderful potential for expansion, including the possibility of extending or adding a swimming pool. Astute buyers can seize the opportunity to benefit from impending zoning modifications, which may allow for future subdivision (SCA).
If you have been looking for a property in a hyper-convenient location on an exceptionally large block where the potential is endless, be sure to inspect 24 Carleton Street, Kambah.
My features include:
• Four-bedroom family home in a super convenient location
• Two light filled living areas including a spacious lounge and dining area with floor to ceiling glass and a gas wall furnace
• Well-appointed kitchen with new cooktop and oven, large fridge space and a pantry
• Family room has a sliding glass door to the rear garden
• Bedroom one has a full wall of built-in robes and a ceiling fan
• Secondary bedroom all have built in robes
• Updated bathroom with IXL tastic, separate bath and w/c
• Laundry with built in cupboard space
• Rear garden has a large grassed area perfect for children and pets to play
• Car accommodation is provided by a double lock up garage and off-street parking options
• Paved outdoor entertaining area adjacent to the garage
• Perfectly positioned with a two-minute walk to Café Blanco for your morning cuppa, Theo’s takeaway, hairdresser, gym and only a few minutes and no roads to cross to the popular St Thomas the Apostle Primary School
Living size: 147m²
Block size: 1106m²
EER: 2.0 stars
Year built: 1975
Rates: $3,235 p/a
Land tax: $5,535 p/a
All figures are approximate
No unapproved structures
• 8-minute walk to St. Thomas the Apostle Primary School
• 5-minute walk to the Carleton Shops with Cafe Blanco, Little Theos, Bewitched Flowers and Gifts, hairdresser and more!
• 3-minute drive to Kambah Village with great amenities
• 12-minute drive to Woden Town Square
• 8-minute drive to South.Point Tuggeranong